This map of 23 ICE facilities in New Mexico was created from data obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request made by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC), and shared with the National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC). Data were downloaded from NIJC who also provide some initial analysis of the table at the national level.
At the top left of the map page, there is a box with an arrow. Clicking this shows the map legend which lists five kinds of facilities.
- IGSA = Intergovernmental Service Agreement
- USMS IGA = US Marshals Service Intergovernmental Agreement
- DIGSA = Dedicated Intergovernmental Service Agreement
- Family = Family Detention Center
- Hold = ICE Holding Facility